Os Videos do King_leer, Outono 2016

sexta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2008

UM ESPÍRITO LIVRE - PATRICK WOLF

Deixo-vos com algo que já divulguei em tempos mas para quem não leu, aqui fica, o que está por trás do tema "Land's End" de Patrick Wolf


King_leer :

- Yesterday when i got home i picked up
again your CD and read again the lyrics. Tell me,
in your own words,What’s behind "Lands End" ?


Patrick Wolf:


- "Lands end" is really just some kind
general overview
of my experiences in 2003 and 2004
regarding the release
of Lycanthropy. The work I do sometimes
presents me with a
battle between the quest for artistic and
personal freedom
and my duties as a singer and composer
that puts his work
out into the public domain. There is always
a part of me that
wants to have one small suitcase and a
violin, travelling wherever
the day takes me.. and then the other side
that knows
touring, promotion and a good business
head means a better
independance for my work. Freedom
doesnt come with out a bit
of discipline and discipline doesnt come
without a bit of freedom.
Also lands end is my realisation that life is
full of contradictions
and the more you let it just happen.. to be
full of joy one day
and full of sorrow the next.. that this is
totally normal and to
enjoy this chaos is the key to great life and
adventure.

THE END





O Vídeo:



Patrick Wolf Land's End Residence Gallery

0 comentários: